May 6, 2013

Hello Kitty Party



 

 









Hello!
My lover of all things Hello Kitty and all things Pink, turned 4!!!
She wanted a Hello Kitty birthday party, of course.
All the party printables we designed by me and are available in my shop, here.
She was pretty involved in the party planning details.
We made a homemade Hello Kitty pinata, bow cookies for favors, and even a Hello Kitty cake! She picked it herself! ;)
We played at the park, colored my printable Hello Kitties (her favorite activity), and had a surprise visit from Hello Kitty herself!
It was really windy, so I couldn't sent up some of the stuff I had planned, but it still turned out great.
We finished by taking turns hitting our homemade Hello Kitty Pinata.
I think this little 4 year old is a party planner in the making.

To buy this party, go here:

No comments: